We see the warehouse as the main link in the supply chain. Our solution integrates invoice creation, available supplies in warehouse, manifest creation and complete logistics from warehouse to final destination.
• Order scanning validation at the warehouse level
• Management and notification of discrepancies
• Minimized shipment errors
• Online dashboard view of inventory in warehouse
• Monitoring of required storage conditions (i.e. humidity)
• Recurring dashboard view of 7 days activity of each product
• Automated minimum inventory notification systemDistribution Center Solution
• Automate distribution center management with RFID
• Integrate RFID with your material handling equipment for product pick up validation
• Monitor entry and exit of cargo from distribution center
• Integrate our proprietary HandHeld Reader for better efficiency
• Sectionalize and manage warehouse by product category using RFID
Implement our Continuous Visibility solution to monitor delivery of cargo from warehouse/distribution center to destination.
Case Study:Engine Manufacturer
Monitor the movement of assets within the factory/warehouse Improve performance level at each stage of factory production to improve the Quality Control process
• Implement RFID readers at various sections (choke point) within the warehouse
• Implement RFID tagging on all parts and materials within the warehouse
• Classify choke point by product type
• Automatic notification of unauthorized removal or movement of assets within the warehouse
• Design system to provide a dashboard view of all assets within each choke point
• A dashboard view of inventory count by product within the warehouse
• Monitor movement of assets, equipment and materials between warehousesProduction/Assembly line
• Implement Passive RFID solution within the factory facility.
• RFID Readers are installed at each phase of production (choke point)
• RFID Readers are implemented at each exit (Access points)
• Capture data of completion rate at each phase of production (choke point) and identify areas of bottle neck within the production line
• Implement handheld reader to capture final product count.
• Capture data of goods from start to finish